Gurmail qualified as a Solicitor in 1982 became a Partner in a medium sized firm and started his own firm Sidhu & Co Solicitors in 1991. Gurmail has been working for DWS since 2008.
Gurmail has a solid background in all aspects of corporate/commercial work including:
- Commercial Property & residential developments
- Landlord & Tenant issues both contentious and non-contentious
- All aspects of leases for both tenants and landlords, retails, industrial and commercial
- Company acquisitions and sales
- Joint ventures
- Business sales and purchases
- Commercial disputes and litigation
- Employment Law
Gurmail has undertakes work for high net worth individual and corporations as well as major Banks and other lending institutions In connection with commercial property and development and investment projects as well as commercial and other civil litigation.
He has a loyal following from his clients, some of whom are household names, and who have a complete trust in his sound, commonsense practical legal advice.
Outside of work, Gurmail’s interests include, reading world literature, travelling, keeping fit and cooking for his family and friends so that they can spend more time together. This passion for connecting with his family and friends can also be seen in his approach to his clients as he believes that “if you give your clients the time and support as you would your family or friends they will gain your trust and respect.”