A message from our CEO, Sameer Karim
I would firstly like to take this opportunity to wish all our clients and businesses that we work with well and hope that you and your family are staying safe during this unprecedented time. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful team here at DWS who have adapted expeditiously to ensure that everything we do for our clients during this time is not affected and is carried out to our award-winning standard.
The impact of Covid-19 has drastically changed every aspect of our day to day life and the impact on most businesses continues to be extensive. With most businesses having to adapt during this time, whether that be by going contactless or completely virtual, we are all having to find a new normal to ensure that we can continue servicing our clients to the highest of standards.
DWS Legal have likewise had to implement changes to ensure that we can assist our clients as usual, but of course with the safety of our team and our clients being paramount.
During this time, we understand that you need us to be here for you more than ever and our efficient and highly experienced team remain here to assist you. I am pleased to confirm that our office is sufficiently set up to continue to be here for you and we have implemented the following to ensure the safety of both our team and our clients:
- The first and of course probably most obvious measure is social distancing. We are doing several things to ensure this:
- We have altered our desk arrangements with each team member having suitably distanced seating arrangements to ensure the appropriate distances are adhered to;
- We have implemented a rota system to ensure that we can effectively socially distance within the office.
- We have implemented digital means for transferring paperwork instead of hard copy documents so far as possible. However of course in our industry, hard copies are sometimes specifically required and we have therefore created a safe drop off point for incoming documentation.
- We have implemented on the hour cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the office including light switches, door handles, bathrooms, filing cabinets etc.
- Each team member has been provided with their own stylus for our printers to ensure that nobody has to touch our printers which are in any event being regularly disinfected; this includes a strict policy of no stationary sharing.
- We have provided each team member with a hygiene pack consisting of hand sanitiser, antibacterial wipes, masks and gloves which are to be used daily as part of a new routine.
- We are undergoing monthly Virkon Treatments (disinfectant against viral and bacterial infections) on our entrances, exits, kitchen areas, offices, points of customer interaction and drop off and collection points. Virkon is diluted for application and sprayed on hard surfaces and equipment and can help to reduce the risk of contamination of surfaces.
- We of course understand that at some point things will start to be eased and for the ongoing safety of all we are currently implementing the following to be in place for when this happens:
- A one in one out system for our clients;
- A protective screen at our reception;
- Hand sanitiser stations upon entrance and exit;
- Antibacterial wipes for our entrance keypad
We are regularly updating our social media accounts and website blogs with the latest legal issues we find individuals and businesses facing so please make sure you are following us for the latest information and advice:
If there is anything at all that we can do to assist you during this time, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free initial consultation. Please contact us on:
0116 2999 199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay well and stay safe!